Make A Referral
Woodland Wakeup promotes ‘social prescribing’ to get referrals from GP surgeries and other agencies to support the treatment of kids and adults.
Blocks of regular nature-connection sessions in local green spaces can give a boost to people with ailments such as depression, anxiety and attention disorders using the power of the natural world and without the need for medication.
Receiving feedback from participants and observing changes in attitudes and behaviours over time, taking part in our sessions regularly can:
– reduce social isolation, anxiety, paranoia and aggression
– increase resilience, confidence, empathy, self-esteem and sense of self
– enhance connections with other people and boost ability to communicate with and relate/listen to others
– increase connection to the natural world and likeliness to get outside into nature / notice nature to build (and benefit from) a healthy nature-connection
– boost empowerment to take responsibility for own wellbeing and extend the ‘toolbox’ of strategies to deal with adversity
Individuals can self-refer or supporting organisations can refer patients to our nature sessions. Click the button below to be taken to our referral form.
Most of our sessions are fully funded, depending on the funding we have available. However, even at the few ‘payed for’ sessions, at least 20% of spaces are open to low-income families and individuals. Have a look at upcoming events to see if anything fits with your needs/interests and if not, get in touch to see what we can do for you and your community.
Woodland Wakeup Community Interest Company: Registered Company No. 606929
14B Weston Terrace, West Kilbride, North Ayrshire, KA23 9JX
Copyright © 2022 Woodland Wakeup Community Interest Company
All rights reserved.